Join us for the job of your dreams as a truth Rider. We travel the country stopping at some of the biggest music festivals, amusement parks, colleges, and action sports events the US has to offer throwing huge parties and helping young people reject smoking.
It won't be all fun and games, but through fun and games you'll be helping this generation be the one to end cigarette smoking. You'll be traveling with some of the coolest people on earth - truth riders - while working long days and talking to more people than you have during your entire life (you'd be surprised how tiring talking can be). Rain or shine, we need the best of the best. Still interested and think you're up for the challenge?
- Work hard - It’s fun, but you'll spend long days putting in sweat from set up to breakdown.
- Be a team player - You'll be part of a unique team made up of other truth riders selected from all over the country. You'll work together and make memories both on the job and on the road. These friendships and connections will change your life!
- Be outgoing - You'll have to creatively engage others at events while giving away some kick-ass truth® merch. You'll hold down a crowd, play games with friends, and have amazing personal conversations with people from the east to the west coast.
- Road Warrior - Stay sane while travelling from hotel room to hotel room. Long days, short nights, roommates and sore muscles. Sound fun? Yeah, we dig it, too.
The most important quality we seek is someone who is comfortable being themselves. If you’re a fashionista, musician, DJ, or just someone who likes to work their arse off to change the world, then we would love for you to apply.
If you can talk to anyone, tell a good story, and engage a crowd we are looking your way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability.*
- 21 or older
- Comfortable with crowds
- Comfortable using a microphone
Here’s the part where you get to tell us about all the things you won't have time to in the video. We want some deep insight into the person who hopes to be traveling the country working events with us. In other words we're going to find out, so best to tell us now vs. us learning on the road. Trust us, it's better and more fun for everyone this way.
Host a web series on YouTube? Had the most epic road trip ever possible? The mastermind behind the people who know the people who first discovered Grumpy Cat? That's exactly what we want to know. We're not testing for grammar (but extra bonus points if there aren't any typos and more than a little attention paid to detail). Goal of this mission: make us want to add you to our team.
Not to get all "legal" here, but by submitting this form online, you state that this application is truthful to the best of your knowledge and you agree that this application and image can’t be returned. You also agree that truth® is not under obligation to hire you or anything like that. Cool? Oh, and you also must be eligible to work in the U.S.
*All fields below are required.