Werk it from Home
Get off the couch and werk it.
In these crazy times where pants are pointless and any semblance of basic hygiene has gone out the window, it's important to remember that there are still plenty of good times to be had...all from the comfort of your social distancing HQ (AKA: home).
So escape the boredom — while staying cozy — and join in on the #WerkItFromHome TikTokChallenge. Throw on your freshest fit or weirdest ensemble and strut it out to RuPaul's iconic track, Supermodel.
Whatever you wear, the objective is clear: Werk. It.
We've got a few of our own tips for making it through these crazy times, but if you still have questions, the CDC has answers. In the meantime, stay safe, stay healthy, STAY HOME, and remember — we'll get through this #AloneTogether.
- Post any images of other people without their consent.
- Include recognizable logos, buildings or signs in your film or on your clothing.
- Depict anything untrue or that puts an individual or company in a negative light.
- Use guns, violent weapons, dangerous stunts or engage in illegal activities.
- Do anything pornographic, sexually suggestive, raunchy or offensive.
- Use any offensive language or slurs.