WE ARE LOOKING FOR DEDICATED, TALENTED, HARDWORKING COMMUNITY LEADERS WITH A DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO MOTIVATE AND INSPIRE THEIR PEERS TO MAKE CHANGE IN THEIR COMMUNITIES.
We need passionate, friendly, motivated people who will represent truth in their communities to push forward the movement to fight for social justice and to end smoking for good. Help us rally other young adults, students and community members to stand against tobacco use and get to 100% tobacco free communities.
Are you passionate about staying involved w/ important issues? Can you plan events? Are you connected with community and community leaders? If so, we are looking your way. If you’ve got a lot of people into what you’re doing on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SnapChat, TikTok or Facebook, then this is one adventure you will definitely want to share.
- Work hard - It’s fun, but it takes a lot to pull a community-wide event together. We’ll need your full energy.
- Be a team player - You'll be part of a unique team made up of other community members and leaders.
- Be outgoing - You'll have to creatively engage others at events, helping to share our message and give away our awesome merch.
- Be passionate - You'll hold down a crowd, play games, and have amazing personal conversations about social change.
- Inspire - Through creativity and social influence you will spread the truth and drive policy change in the community and on campus.
- Engage - Increase awareness and response to tobacco issues among local decision makers and influencers
- Train - Leading the recruitment and mobilization of young adult volunteers (defenders)
- Mobilize - Development and implementations of local campaigns
REQUIREMENTS & THE APPLICATION
- You live near one of our locations: Washington, DC or Atlanta, GA
- Comfortable with crowds
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, age or disability*
- Paid stipend available