Share your story. Power your future.
Sometimes the only thing standing between you and reaching your goals is a kickstart.
We know that not everyone who has the power to make change has the resources. And we want to see what you can do with just a liiiitttle help pushing forward. So we’re giving away two scholarships – one $10,000 and one $5,000 – for two people to put toward shaping their futures.
Everyone has a unique story, and we want to hear yours. Tell us about the challenges you’ve overcome to get to this point and what you hope to do with the money from this scholarship. It can be tough to talk about facing adversity – and even tough to brag about yourself! – but we want to hear it all. This is your chance to turn your history into fuel for your future.
To enter, fill out the application below and create a short, two to three-minute video telling us your hero’s journey. Here’s what you should cover in your video:
- Who you are and where you're from.
- The challenges faced by either you or your community and the adversity you’ve already overcome. Don’t be afraid to be honest.
- If you have one, tell us about your personal connection to tobacco, smoking, vaping, or the opioid epidemic. If you have a story, we’d love to hear it.
- How the Impact Scholarship will help shape your future.
- Tell us your biggest ambition/goal in life. Where do you see this scholarship, and education, taking you?
You’ll be able to upload your video at the end of the application. That’s it! Get creative, and be yourself.
- Must be a U.S. Resident to apply
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university for the Fall of 2019 and Spring of 2020 semesters
Impact Scholarship Winners Will Be Required To:
- Attend a truth hosted event to experience our movement in action and learn how to join the fight
- Host a truth talk and/or event on their campus
- Work with truth to share your story and inspire others to take action for our movement
- All costs associated with attending a truth event, and hosting a truth talk and event on campus will be covered by truth
Application Submission Deadline: August 1, 2019
By submitting this form online, you state that his application is truthful to the best of your knowledge and you agree that this application and image can’t be returned. You also agree that truth® is not under obligation to select you for this scholarship. Cool? Cool. All complete applications will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran status, marital status, disability or smoking status.
*All fields below are required.