Say goodbye to your JUUL.
You did it. You gave up vaping for good.
Now, there’s only one thing left to do:
Join the #THISISQUITTING TikTok Challenge and hit "The Swap!"
All you've gotta do is hold out a vape — or type "vape" if you've already ditched yours — and switch it out with one of your favorite things.
This is your chance to get creative and send a message to e-cig companies like JUUL — the same companies that profited off of a vaping epidemic they fueled.
So blow off some steam, have a little fun, and don't hold back.
A few things to remember
- Tag #ThisIsQuitting
- Feature yourself and friends in the footage – we’d love to see their reactions!
- Be smart and safe. Don't do anything that would be dangerous to yourself, others or property.
- Follow TikTok community guidelines, here.
- Be yourself. We want your authentic opinion, stance, and vibe. This is about sending a message that JUUL’s addictive products are no longer welcome.
- Get creative! There’s tons of ways to ditch your JUUL. Show us what you got.
- Say bye to your JUUL...safely. JUULs and their pods should be recycled with other e-waste. (Quick tip: Check with your local waste management company and follow their guidelines.)
- Steal/snatch a vape from a friend/anyone.
- Post any images of other people without their consent.
- Include recognizable logos, buildings or signs in your film or on your clothing.
- Depict anything untrue or that puts an individual or company in a negative light.
- Use guns, violent weapons, dangerous stunts or engage in illegal activities.
- Do anything pornographic, sexually suggestive, raunchy or offensive.
- Use any offensive language or slurs.